Terms & Conditions
1. MK Driver Training can guarantee that you will be at a high enough standard to take your practicable test after your course.
2. The candidate must reach a standard considered safe by the instructor before being allowed to take the practical test in any of our vehicles on the test date. Your experience and standard of driving will be discussed when booking your course so a decision can be reached for which course best suits you. The decision of the instructor providing the tuition for the course would be final. This would be in the interest of other road users and the examiners conducting tests on behalf of the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency). We at MK Driver Training DO NOT refund any Test fee whatsoever.
3. MK Driver Training WILL NOT be held responsible for cancellation of tests due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
4. Please ensure that any candidate MUST have the correct documentation, both parts of your licence, if you hold a paper licence only, you are able to use your passport. Failure to provide these would result in the test NOT being conducted by the DVSA. However the candidate will STILL have to pay for the completed course in full.
5. Your test will be booked at any of our LGV Test centres. It may be necessary for us to change the test centre in order to fit in with other arrangements. You MUST NOT change or cancel the test without notifying the MK Driver Training office first.
6. MK Driver Training WILL NOT accept any responsibility if you were to fail your test, we guarantee that MK Driver Training will get you up to the standard in order for you to pass your test with Qualified DVSA Instructors.
7. Due to the Data Protection Act we at MK Driver Training WILL NOT discuss or share any of your personal information, your information is in our Diary and kept in locked filing cabinet and will not be shared by anyone else except the person you are booking the course with.
8. If any candidate shows any signs of abusive behaviour or other conduct to the instructor it will NOT be tolerated and the course would be TERMINATED without notice. MK Driver Training will not be held responsible for any losses incurred to misconduct.
9. NO refunds of money will be paid unless 14 clear working days notice has been given from the date of the booking confirmation. If for any reason you should wish to change dates of your course, this MAY incur a small charge (admin). ALL training costs must be paid in FULL at least 14 working days before your course is due to start, UNLESS otherwise agreed on by ADMIN. If you are doing a monthly repayment plan, all payments MUST be made on the date that you have specified to. Any late payments will incur a £30 CHARGE. If you DO NOT pay the full amount within the allowed months given to you, there will be a FUTHER CHARGE applied of 20% of your outstanding amount and if continued to remain unpaid, we WILL look for LEGAL ACTION.